WordPress training in London
WordPress is a really nice system for site administrators and content editors to use. It’s possible to get creative and do lots of things very easily with it. However, for a beginner user it can seem a bit daunting at first. I can help by giving you some one-to-one (or group) tuition.
Here’s some reasons you might want me to give you training:
- I have built lots of WordPress websites, so I have a really detailed knowledge of how it works.
- Even if you are using a specific theme on your website, I can probably find my way around it.
- I have over 10 years of experience delivering training sessions to colleagues in my previous workplaces.
- I have taught people of all levels of ability and will go at your pace.
- I am happy to travel anywhere within zone 1-6 in London.
- I can tailor my WordPress training to fit your precise needs.
- I am friendly and personable!
- Content editing (basic/advanced)
- Adding media/video
- Widgets and menus
- Themes and plugins
- Manipulating images in WordPress
- Advanced admin functions
- £30 per hour for one-to-one sessions
- £20 per hour (per candidate) for up to 6 trainees